Tec de Monterrey (ITESM) is one of the most recognized private universities in Mexico. Our work with them has been in the area of innovation and entrepreneurship at the Guadalajara Campus.
Our relationship began in 2018 when we worked together with them, PuenteLabs and INADEM, in the identity of the call for "Puente de Innovación México - San Francisco" ( Innovation bridge; Mexico-San Francisco), a global scaling program for Mexican startups. The goal was to link 8 Mexican entrepreneurs' projects with one of the best entrepreneurship ecosystems globally through training and financing search in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, CA. For this, we developed the branding of the call, graphic materials, and the video pitch deck of each of the winning projects.
The call allowed the winning startups to create their networks of contacts and strategic partners and the approach with impact mentors that helped them create traction to share with potential investors and that helped them understand Silicon Valley culture.
1 OF 8 STARTUPS
- Incorporated in the United States.
- Raised investment.
- Closed deals with clients in the United States.
- Completely redefined their business model.
- Generated a new revenue model.
- Redefined their pricing model.
MORE THAN 1 STARTUP
- Was accepted to a subsequent acceleration program. One abroad and one in Mexico.
- Redesigned and updated their brand.
- Declared to have changed their mindset after the experience of the program.
On the other hand, we collaborated on several projects in 2019, including: - The communication tools for the "Creative Camp" of the Innovaction Gym, which consisted of a prototyping boot camp for creative industries in search of integrating technology into their projects.
- The "Technological Training to Innovate" document from Inacap - Technological University of Chile.
- The preparation of professors of the institution who would pitch their projects for investment in Tel Aviv, Israel.
-Mentoring events at Zona Ei, and
-The participation of Héctor Ruvalcaba as a panelist at INC Crowded.